Situational Team Leadership is a skills-based, practical training program designed to give your team leaders the process, tools and leadership skills they need to empower team members, improve productivity, and increase the success of your team initiatives.
Based on years of research that analyzes the nature of great teams, Situational Team Leadership teaches your managers the predictable stages of team development and the team leadership styles needed to move them forward quickly and successfully.
As a result of this workshop, you will learn to apply the Team Performance process to
- Identify gaps in the characteristics of high performance for your team
- Identify missing elements of your team charter
- Assess your team's overall stage of development
- Apply the appropriate leadership style based on team's development
- Develop strategies for higher team performance
Who Should Attend?
- Internal coaches
- Human Resource professionals who have the responsibility for achieving business goals through more effective teamwork
Registration includes workshop, materials and lunch.
*Sales tax applied to course materials for all sessions as required.