Better listeners make better leaders. They know what to listen for and how to translate that into meaningful action to influence change. Their teams feel more valued, invested, and committed because they feel heard.
Our half–day listening program is based on Five Fundamentals of Proactive Listening and teaches the communication skills needed to build trust through better listening. When put into practice, these simple methods can reduce workplace stress and promote self-reliant problem solving.
Reduce Stress. Solve Problems. Reap Benefits.
- Use non-verbal behavior to drive employee engagement
- Use inquiry, paraphrasing, and summarizing to build trust
- Understand and overcome common obstacles to effective listening
- Identify conversation cues that enable insightful listening
- Engage with questions that encourage deeper understanding
Who can benefit
Who doesn't want to be a better listener? Individual contributors and members of an organization at all levels can benefit from this program.