Situational Leadership II (SLII) has been the world’s most taught leadership model for more than 30 years. It is based on a simple foundation of teaching leaders to diagnose the needs of an individual or a team and then flexibly using the appropriate leadership style to respond to the needs of the person and the situation. At all levels of your organisation, the Situational Leadership suite of programs equips people to lead at a higher level. These proven, effective techniques can be applied by individual contributors (Self Leadership), one-to-one leadership settings (Situational Leadership II), team leadership (Situational Team Leadership) and Organisations (High Performing Organisations).
They boost the effectiveness, impact, and dedication of your leaders, and teaches leaders to behave in alignment with their good intentions, and in alignment with what their people need.
- Develop leaders who excel at goal setting, coaching, performance evaluating, active listening, and proactive problem solving
- Clarify individual goals and ensure alignment with the organisation's goals
- Create systems to collaboratively manage performance and results
- Reduce employee turnover and absenteeism
- Increase employee retention, for all those you value
- Improve individual and organisation development
- Improve job satisfaction and morale at all levels
- Create a shared, common language of leadership within your organisation
Our new learning design—The SLII Experience—leverages this proven model, reflects continued research, incorporates client and trainer feedback, and embodies the best thinking in the learning development field today. Coupled with a comprehensive sustainability tool kit, The SLII Experience is the most powerful leadership development framework available today.