Situational Leadership II is the most widely taught leadership model in the world. It is based on a model that teaches leaders to use the appropriate leadership style in response to the needs of the person and the situation.
Our new learning design—The SLII Experience—uses game-changing techniques that immerse learners in SLII quickly, deeply, and effectively. Training for Trainers (T4T) sessions prepare prospective trainers to roll out The SLII Experience into their organizations.
- Accelerate learning so trainers feel competent, confident, motivated and supported.
- Learn to use the facilitator guide and other materials to enhance the learning experience for your participants
- Observe demonstration of and practice SLII content
- Learn to use case studies, interactive games, instruments, and videotaped situations to make the training come alive for participants
- Diagnose development levels and choose the appropriate leadership style
- Create a communications model for all levels of the organization to support cultural change and move toward a high performance organization
- Become highly skilled at goal setting, coaching, performance evaluation, active listening, feedback, problem solving and linking goals to action plans
Who Should Attend?
Trainers, Facilitators and Individuals responsible for mentoring, coaching, and developing others.
Package Includes Everything Needed to Begin Implementation in Your Organization
- SLII Facilitation Guide and PowerPoint® Presentation with video links
- Participant Kit and Leadership Action Profile (LAP) Sample Assessment
- SLII Poster, Flashcards, SLII Game, Match/Mismatch Tip Cards, Speed Matching Cards, SLII Playbook, and SLII Carry Bag
Prerequisite for Attendance
Trainers must complete the 2-day SLII Experience Workshop prior to attending the 3-day SLII Experience Training for Trainers. Please consult the 2-day Workshop schedule for upcoming dates. Workshops typically occur within the same week as the Training for Trainers to accommodate scheduling and travel arrangements.
Registration includes Training for Trainers, materials, a daily continental breakfast, and lunch.