THE PROVEN FORMULA TO BUILD SELF LEADERS
Implement Self Leadership in your organization as an 8-hour face-to-face workshop (including breaks). The design includes engaging participant materials, videos, and learning activities that facilitate learning in the following key concepts:
• Situational Leadership® II—learn the world’s most popular leadership model, taught from the perspective of the self leader rather than the manager
• Assumed Constraints—learn to recognize those perceived barriers that can be transcended or avoided
• Points of Power—learn the five sources of power at work and how each can be activated to help achieve goals and experience greater autonomy and competence
• Proactive Conversations—learn how to seek the direction and support they need; learn how to proactively conduct One on One Conversations with their manager, in which they prepare the agenda
Tools also included are:
• The SLII App—a mobile app that helps learners master Situational Leadership® II and decide what they need most in each situation
• One on One Worksheet—a tool that guides self leaders through regular, well-planned One on One Conversations with their manager
• Perceptions of Self Leadership Questionnaire—a tool that compares participants’ perceptions with those of their manager in seven key areas of self leadership
Who Should Attend?
- Individual contributors, managers, and senior leaders seeking to be more productive and satisfied at work.
- Anyone who reports to managers trained in Situational Leadership® II.
Registration includes workshop, materials, morning & afternoon tea and lunch.