Imagine the power that could be unleashed if your people had the confidence and motivation to diagnose their own needs, and then actively seek the leadership they need to be successful. Blanchard's Self Leadership workshop develops the mindset and skills in contributors that foster greater accountability, higher performance, increased innovation and accelerated development.
- Situational Leadership® II - learn the world’s most popular leadership model, taught from the perspective of the self leader rather than the manager
- Assumed Constraints - learn to recognise those perceived barriers that can be transcended or avoided
- Points of Power—learn the five sources of power at work and how each can be activated to help achieve goals and experience greater autonomy and competence
- Proactive Conversations—learn how to seek the direction and support you need; learn how to proactively conduct One on One Conversations with their manager, in which you prepare the agenda
Tools also included are:
- The SLII App—a mobile app that helps learners master Situational Leadership® II and decide what they need most in each situation
- One on One Worksheet—a tool that guides self leaders through regular, well-planned One on One Conversations with their manager
- Perceptions of Self Leadership Questionnaire—a tool that compares participants’ perceptions with those of their manager in seven key areas of self leadership
Who Should Attend?
This one-day workshop is designed for individual contributors, managers, and senior leaders
seeking to be more productive and satisfied at work. It is particularly valuable to anyone who reports to managers trained in Situational Leadership® II.
Registration includes workshop, materials, morning & afternoon tea and lunch.