Optimal Motivation makes the bold claim that motivation is a skill that can be taught, learned, nurtured, and sustained.
Individuals can be taught how to choose a high-quality motivational experience at any time and for any task. Leaders learn that their role is to help employees make a shift toward an optimal motivational outlook.
- Identify and distinguish the six Motivational Outlooks in the Spectrum of Motivation
- Understand how the quality of Autonomy, Relatedness, and Competence impact a person’s sense of well-being, energy, and vitality
- Gain three skills for activating Optimal Motivation: Identify a current Motivational Outlook, Shift to or maintain an optimal Motivational Outlook, and Reflect on the shift
- Practice facilitating Motivational Outlook Conversations
- Explore leadership best practices that promote optimal motivation
- Collaborate with a cohort member on a plan for implementing the best practices back in the workplace
Who Should Attend?
This one-day workshop is designed for individual contributors, managers, and senior leaders
seeking to create more motivating work environments. It is particularly valuable to anyone who has been trained in Situational Leadership® II.
Registration includes workshop, materials, morning & afternoon tea and lunch.