Situational Leadership II (SLII) is the most widely taught leadership model in the world. It teaches leaders to use the appropriate leadership style in response to the needs of the person and the situation.
Our new learning design—The SLII Experience—uses game-changing techniques that immerse learners in SLII quickly, deeply, and effectively. In this program, you will learn a new language for leadership that will help you increase the quality and quantity of conversations you have with your team members, accelerate their development, increase their performance, and support autonomy. Becoming a Situational Leader will allow you to partner with those you lead, giving them what they need to succeed.
- Diagnose the development levels of employees and choose the appropriate leadership style
- Increase the frequency and quality of conversations about performance and development
- Create a communication model for all levels of the organization to support cultural change and move toward a high-performance organization
- Become a flexible leader who is highly skilled at goal setting, coaching, performance evaluation, active listening, feedback, and proactive problem solving
- Increase individual and organizational accountability by linking goals and planned intentions to an action plan
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals in leadership roles who want to increase their effectiveness
- Executives and senior-level managers
- Mid-level or new managers or supervisors
Registration includes workshop, materials, a daily continental breakfast,
*Sales tax applied to course materials for all sessions as required.