Situational Self Leadership
Creating Self-Empowered Leaders at All Levels
The new workforce demands self-motivated individuals who are willing to handle more responsibility, to lead themselves and others, and to embrace change.
Situational Self Leadership (SSL) is designed for individuals at all levels who want to make the transition from being responsive to being responsible, and to take initiative in idea generation, innovation, and problem solving.
The process provides individual contributors with strategies for gaining more satisfaction from their work—by challenging their notion of leadership. By learning what motivates them, and what builds their confidence, knowledge, and skills, individuals at every level in the organisation can make the leap to peak performance.
- Clarifies individual goals and tasks to drive performance
- Enables individuals to make the shift from reactive to proactive
- Improves problem solving and accountability at all levels
- Accelerates learning cycles for enhanced productivity on the job
- Creates engagement and empowerment throughout the organisation
Who Should AttendAny employee with a leader; individuals seeking to maximise their effectiveness, potential, and power
Participants Learn To:
- Identify the four levels of development based on personal competence and commitment
- Determine methods for reaching peak performance to achieve organisation goals
- Examine the five types of power and learn how they help to achieve goals
- Develop specific skills - Selling Your Solutions, problem solving, gaining autonomy, Partnering for Performance, soliciting feedback, and increasing confidence and motivation
Please contact us for further information.