- Issues You Face
- Leadership Solutions
- Sustainability Tools and Program Extensions
- High Performing Organisations
High Performing Organisations
Building Sustainable Improvement and Excellence
To excel in today’s competitive business environment, organisations must constantly seek to grow, improve, and refine themselves and their business practices. They must find ways to attract the right people, create environments that encourage people to excel, capture customer loyalty, and have a clear and compelling vision that moves them toward achieving excellence.
While many organisations grow quickly and then plateau and topple, others not only survive but also continue to grow and thrive, reinventing themselves when and where they need to. High Performing organisations is a specific and strategic process based on research on the key factors that will help your organisation excel.
These Factors form the SCORES model:
- Shared information and open communication that promotes empowered employees who can make effective decisions
- Compelling vision that illuminates purpose and values and creates a strong culture and direction
- Ongoing learning that builds organisational knowledge and capabilities and promotes individual learning
- Relentless focus on results, from a customer-centered perspective
- Shared power and high involvement where participation, collaboration, and teamwork are the way of life
A high performing organisation is one that, over time, continues to produce outstanding results with the highest levels of human satisfaction and commitment to the success of the organisation.
The High Performing Organisations Process assists organisations in the journey to become the provider of choice, the employer of choice, and the investment of choice.